Laguna Water Park
Click Image for Gallery
Get access to exciting rides on the beachfront at La Mer.
About the Experience
Experience seaside rides at Laguna Waterpark at La Mer. Featuring over 11 rides, adrenaline-pumping activities and additional play area, Laguna Waterpark is a perfect family getaway. Set against a blue backdrop, one can participate in thrill rides overlooking the vast beachfront. Experience surfing at WaveOz 180 FloRider, raft riding at Manta, highspeed launches at the loop and more. For kids, there are comprehensive zones like Splash Pad and AquaPlay Rain fortress. Relax on the lazy river, or rent a cabana on the beachfront and wind down the day at the exclusive eateries and souvenir stores.
As aptly defined by the park’s 5 zones - surf, splash, slide, eat and relax!
Entry to Laguna Waterpark
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher.
- Find your way to the redemption counter at the park and present the QR code, provided in the voucher.
- Receive a barcoded RFID wristband that will give you access to the park.
- Locker fee (AED 25 onwards)
- Some rides, events and certain paid attractions
- Swimming diaper
Weekdays & weekends: 10:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
All ages are welcome. Children who are aged 2 years and above will have to buy an entry ticket.
Know before you go
- Rides will operate subject to availability.
- One or more rides may be non-operational due to shutdown maintenance.
- A valid photo ID is mandatory to gain entry to the park.
- Children must be accompanied by parents/guardians at all times.
- Appropriate swimwear (preferably nylon) must be worn at all times when using the park’s attractions.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed in the park premises.
- Smoking within the park premises is not permitted